Home › Jobs in Kings Cross ›
Kings Cross-based Senior Database Officer job
Here's a position posted by Sense
Senior Database Officer
Description: From Sense - This is an exciting time to join an organisation where data is moving to the core of all our activity. The Senior Database Officer will play a fun...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 12/05/2019
Location: Kings Cross, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £31000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Make the documentation required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
It may be helpful to have:
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Fresh Kings Cross Positions
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How would you define your plus points?
- What are you wanting in the next role?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- How do you function under stress?
Positions in places close to Kings Cross
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms