Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Game Studio job
Placed by Handle Recruitment
Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Game Studio
Description: Listed by Handle Recruitment - Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Computer Gaming Global computer gaming business have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and suc...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £85000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Professional qualities
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Strong communicator
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why were you dismissed?
- Why did you walk away from your recent position?
- How do you manage adversity?
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms