Home › Jobs in City of London ›
Senior Civil Works Engineer role, City of London
This is a permanent position posted by Premises Recruitment
Senior Civil Works Engineer
Description: Job from: Premises Recruitment Ltd - Senior Civil Works Engineer - Tier 1 Main Contractor Company: My client is a Tier 1 Main ...
Listed on: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 29/11/2019
Location: City of London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Never be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
Roles on other Boards:
Recent City of London Positions
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms