Home › Jobs in Oxfordshire ›
Oxfordshire: Senior Auditor job
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: Listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Internal Audit Your new companyThis Public Service organisation is based in Oxfordshire and closely works with ...
Date listed: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 04/11/2019
Location: Oxfordshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £33799
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, self-assured, candid and succint.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When posting out CVs, get the possible boss's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that explains precisely how your experience meet the position provisions."
More Oxfordshire Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise activities accordingly
- Collaborative approach to working
- Ability to think on your feet
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Oxfordshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms