Home › Jobs in Bath ›
Senior Administrator - New Vacancy role in Bath
Here's more detail about this full time temporary job in Bath listed by REED ending on 23rd October 2019
Senior Administrator - New Vacancy
Description: Uploaded by REED - A fantastic new role has become available for a Senior Administrator working for a well established and thriving company on the e...
Posted on: 09/10/2019
Ends on: 23/10/2019
Location: Bath, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £22425
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Research the employer, owner, and their history.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leading voices in the industry. A network should also be made up of alumni, lecturers, and past colleagues."
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A commitment to work hard
- Competitive and hard working approach
- Be able to provide references from previous roles
- A friendly person
- Keen and willing to learn new things
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms