Home › Jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne ›
SEND Teaching Assistant job, Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is a contract role listed by The Education Network
SEND Teaching Assistant
Description: Job from: The Education Network - The Education Network is working on behalf of one of our partnership schools recruit an SEND Teaching Assistant who will be available to start work in...
Listed on: 17/10/2019
Applications Until: 28/11/2019
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £14300
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Never be late. Prepare for delays.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
Some useful things would be:
- Great attention to detail
- A commitment to hard work
- Keen and willing to learn
- A want to advance
Recent Newcastle Upon Tyne Jobs
External Newcastle Upon Tyne Positions:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms