Home › Jobs in North London ›
SEN Teaching Assitant role, North London
This is a temporary job listed by Reeson Education
SEN Teaching Assitant
Description: Job from: Reeson Education - A lovely mainsrtream primary school in Haringey are looking to recruit a passionate and dedicated classroom assistant to work on a one to one basi...
Listed on: 18/10/2019
Listed to: 29/11/2019
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £19500
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Be yourself, cheerful, attentive, confident, forthright and concise.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Make sure that recent social media posts are professional.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
Some useful things would be:
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Can work under heavy pressure
- Great team working skills
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- Are you really the best person for this role? Why?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What do you want from a line manager?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms