This is a permanent role placed by Gilbert Meher
Description: Job from: Gilbert Meher -
Job Role: SEN Teacher
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Up to £40K (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a leading, independent organisation who provide specialist care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This fantastic organisation provide high-quality, specialist education across the UK. This brilliantly run organisation are now looking to appoint an SEN teacher, experienced in working with SEMH, ASD, ADHD and learning disabilities to join their school in the East Midlands.
With a very competitive salary, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a very ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, which provides excellent education and care.
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and professionalism.
- Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Provide high quality educational services.
- Design and create lesson plans.
- Must have experience working with students with SEMH, ADHD, ASD and Learning Disabilities
- Must have a Bachelor Degree and/or QTS.
- Ideally 2 years experience as a SEN teacher
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Derby, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Develop a contact network. Once you have targeted a career-path or specific position, you should acquaint yourself with professionals in that field or organisation. These professionals can offer you an industry insider’s view and can constitute your contact network, which can open doors. Your business network can also consist of people like family members, friends, professors, and those from electronic discussion groups."
More Derby Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions: