Home › Jobs in London ›
London: SEN Teacher - Central - Excellent pay rates position
Posted by ASQ Education
SEN Teacher - Central - Excellent pay rates
Description: Listed by ASQ Education - Special Needs Teacher (Autism) - Secondary School - Central London We are working with a top mainstream secondary school b...
Date listed: 05/10/2019
Listed Until: 16/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £31200
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Additional London Positions:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms