Home › Jobs in Bardon Hill ›
Bardon Hill: Security Operative position
Listed by Siamo Recruitment
Location: Bardon Hill, Great Britain
Employment Details:temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £16750
Description: Added by Siamo Recruitment -
Award winning recruitment Company, "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit Security Operatives to join our Client in Bardon Hill on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing site traffic
- Notify relevant departments of deliveries, visitors, etc.
- Escorting visitors
- Patrolling the site
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Plus any other associated duties
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Temporary ongoing
- £8.59 per hour
- Full time
Why work for Siamo Recruitment?
- Access to a range of vouchers/special offers that can help to make wages and salaries go that little bit further
- Personal Accident Cover whilst on assignment through Siamo Recruitment
- 24 Hour support from dedicated consultants
- Free onsite car parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly team with an excellent working environment.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Date added: 15/08/2018
Ends on: 26/09/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Be sincere, cheery, focused, confident, candid and concise.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
It may be nice to have:
- Committed to hard work
- An excellent team player as well as work to own initiative
- Good teamplayer
- Should act in a professional manner
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
More Bardon Hill Job Vacancies:
External Guides for Your Interview
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms