Home › Jobs in Bardon Hill ›
Security Operative position, Bardon Hill
Information about this full time temporary job in Bardon Hill listed by Siamo Recruitment closing by Wednesday 26th September 2018
Bardon Hill, UK
Type of Employment:
temporary, full time, ~37 hours pw
Description: Uploaded by Siamo Recruitment -
Award winning recruitment Company, "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit Security Operatives to join our Client in Bardon Hill on a...
Posted on: 15/08/2018
Listed Until: 26/09/2018
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Be yourself, cheerful, engaged, self-confident, candid and to the point.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why are you moving from your exisiting company?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- What useful knowledge do you possess?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms