Home › Jobs in Wellesbourne ›
Security Officers (, Warwickshire) role in Wellesbourne
Here's more info about this full time permanent job role in Wellesbourne placed by Momentum Recruitment which finishes on November 21st 2019
Security Officers (, Warwickshire)
Description: Posted by Momentum Recruitment - Security OfficerLocation: Wellesbourne, WarwickshireRate: £8.21per hou...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Wellesbourne, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £16010
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
Typical Interview Questions:
- Have you gotten angry at work? What happened?
- Have you ever had problems working alongside a line manager?
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Describe your work style.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms