Home › Jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne ›
Security Officer position, Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is a permanent job posted by Cordant Group
Description: Job from: Cordant Group - Security Officer Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5DH £7.83 per hour Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Securit...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 14/03/2019
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £15268
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Learn about the industry, interviewer, and job opportunity.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- A want to advance
Recent Newcastle Upon Tyne Roles
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
- What can you do for this business?
- Do you take work home ?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms