Home › Jobs in Kingston Upon Thames ›
Security Officer job, Kingston Upon Thames
Information about this full time contract job role in Kingston Upon Thames listed by cms closing on 28-03-2019
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, UK
Type of Employment:contract, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £19012
Description: Uploaded by cms -
Contract: ad hoc shifts
PAY: £9.75 PH
Working Hours: MON- FRI, 8.45am-5.15pm
Looking for Security Guards with an SIA Door Supervisor Licence to work within a Public Service Environment
Key Duties will include:
- To be in pro-active engagement with clients, for example being welcoming, giving general directional advice, and outlining the services provided.
- To undertake active reviews of premises:
- To carry out routine site security duties as defined within the appropriate contractual agreement.
Prospective Candidates should have the following:
- An in date SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Some experience within the Security Industry
Posted on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Interview and CV Help
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Recent Kingston Upon Thames Positions
Popular Interview Questions:
- How long do you want to work for this company?
- Why do you really want this job?
- Tell us why you wish to work for us.
- What are your monetary conditions?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms