A full time permanent job role in Earls Court listed by Lewisham Education closing by Thursday 21st March 2019
Location: Earls Court, UK
Employment Type:permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £28000
Description: Posted by Lewisham Education - Reed Education in Hammersmith are currently working with an excellent school in the Kensington area. We are looking for a Exams officer to start on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis starting as soon as possible in a successful school.
• Are looking for a full time exams officer to start as soon as possible for the full academic year
• Are seeking an experienced member of staff, ideally with experience previously as a exams officer
• Are looking for an individual who can engage with staff and students in a strong and effective manner
• Are offering a temporary role initially, with the ability to go permanent if you are successful in the role
The role involves overseeing the administration and execution for exams which will taking place across the year, starting with mock examinations which start in February. You will be expected to liase with the Business manager, and the HR team at the school to ensure that examinations are taking place in a smooth and effective manner.
This is a full-time role at least 35 hours a week, typical hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm, with a generous salary. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply with your updated CV! The school are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please let us know your availability for interviews.
• You must have a clean DBS on the update service or willing to get one
• The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Exams officer
• You might be a teacher looking to move away from a full time class teacher role
• Experience in ICT and SIMS is essential for this role, as well as excellent administrative and organisational skills
• You will have strong people skills with an ability to communicate with teachers and students easily
• You should have the ability to work under pressure, as organising examinations for children at the school is the primary aspect of the role
• Experience working in a school is preferable but not essential
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Date Posted: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 21/03/2019
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions: