Home › Jobs in St. Helens ›
School Administrator role, St. Helens
This is a contract job listed by Tradewind Recruitment
Description: Job from: Tradewind Recruitment - School Administrator Job | St. Helens | Full Time from £9.00 per hourWould you relish the opportunity to work as an office admi...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: St. Helens, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Learn about the industry, owner, and job opportunity.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
Additional St. Helens Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- Tell me about your work style.
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Why were you sacked?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms