Home › Jobs in West Midlands ›
West Midlands-based SAP Programme Delivery Manager Utilities position
Here's a role posted by Michael Page Technology
SAP Programme Delivery Manager Utilities
Description: From Michael Page Technology - Leading large IT Programmes of work in a highly regulated Utilities Sector Leading a team of up to 8 Project Managers in a fast-moving, cha...
Added on: 16/03/2019
Listed to: 30/03/2019
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £65000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Be genuine, upbeat, engaged, self-assured, plainspoken and concise.
- Make sure your latest linkedin messages are positive.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
Roles on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are you wanting in your next role?
- What unique experience do you possess?
- How would you define your plus points?
Positions in places close to West Midlands
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms