Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
SAP Payroll Specialist role in Birmingham
Info about this full time contract job in Birmingham listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment closing by Monday 14th October 2019
SAP Payroll Specialist
Description: Uploaded by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - SAP, Payroll, SAP Payroll The role The client is looking for an experienced SAP Payroll Consultant/Specialist for an initi...
Posted on: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 14/10/2019
Location: Birmingham, UK
Employment Type: contract, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £169000
Interview and CV Tips
Roles on other Boards:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- Precise attention to detail, whilst able to see the big picture
- Committed to a high standard of performance
- Ability to engage and inspire others through questioning and listening skills
- Ability to nurture a positive image of company, and to adhere and positively contribute to the companies rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell me about you.
- Why were you let go from your last job?
- Have you gotten enraged at work? Why?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms