Home › Jobs in Mansfield ›
Mansfield: Sales Specialist (Computing) role
Listed by Gekko
Sales Specialist (Computing)
Description: Added by Gekko Ltd - Are you looking for a face to face sales role? We are looking for people to promote on behalf of a global computing brand in high-street re...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Mansfield, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £17160
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, positive, forthright and succint.
- Think about your responses.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Read up on the industry, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A great team player as well as work to own initiative
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Have you been outraged in a role?
- If ex-bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they speak about?
- Why were you shown the door?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Mansfield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms