Home › Jobs in Liverpool ›
Sales Order Processor position in Liverpool
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in Liverpool placed by Get Recruited (UK) - www.get-recruited.co.uk closing on 14-11-2019
Sales Order Processor
Description: Posted by Get Recruited (UK) Ltd - www.get-recruited.co.uk - SALES ORDER PROCESSOR LIVERPOOL £18,000 MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9-5 ...
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Liverpool, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £18000
Interview and CV Tips
- Research the company, owner, and job role.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Be authentic, upbeat, engaged, self-confident, plainspoken and succint.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
More Liverpool Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Describe to me your career goals.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Give me an example of your experience of teamwork.
- Are you really the most suitable candidate for this role? If so, why?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms