Home › Jobs in Dalgety Bay ›
Dalgety Bay-based Sales Negotiator job role
Here's a role placed by Your Move
Description: From Your Move - Your Move are looking to recruit a trainee or an experienced Sales Negotiator into our flagship branch in Dalgety Bay. Your Move is part of...
Added on: 01/03/2019
Ends on: 12/04/2019
Location: Dalgety Bay, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £14000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Read about the market, owner, and their history.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- A highly developed sales aptitude and a dynamic attitude
- Have Business to Business sales experiences or 6+Month 360 Recruitment experience
- Something that makes you stand out
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your wage conditions?
- What do you demand from your director?
- Why are you resigning from your present company?
Positions in places close to Dalgety Bay
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms