Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Sales & Marketing Director job role in Central London
Here's more detail on this full time permanent job in Central London listed by Franchise Top 10 with last applications by June 26th '19
Sales & Marketing Director
Description: Posted by Franchise Top 10 - Searching for a new role at this level can be both exciting and potentially depressing. Exciting because it’s the start to a new future, depress...
Date Posted: 15/05/2019
Listed Until: 26/06/2019
Location: Central London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £negotiable
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Do not be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Research the company, manager, and job role.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
More Central London Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Do you take work home with you?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- Have you gotten angry at work? What happened?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms