Home › Jobs in Elms Farm Industrial Estate ›
Elms Farm Industrial Estate: Sales Manager - Brakes/Couplings - Ringspann job role
Listed by Mana Resourcing
Sales Manager - Brakes/Couplings - Ringspann
Description: Listed by Mana Resourcing Ltd - Ringspann UK General Manager - Power Transmission We are proud to be acting as the retained consultants for Ringspann UK in their search f...
Date listed: 06/04/2018
Ends on: 18/05/2018
Location: Elms Farm Industrial Estate, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £50000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Be sincere, cheery, focused, sure of yourself, forthright and concise.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Key things for this position:
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work on own initiative
- Able to build positive relationships
- A self-starter excited by helping the company grow
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What's your biggest strong point?
- How would you express how you work?
- If old bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they reveal?
- What salary are you willing to take?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Elms Farm Industrial Estate
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms