Home › Jobs in Heathfield Industrial Estate ›
Heathfield Industrial Estate: Sales Manager - Ayr job
Placed by Page Group
Sales Manager - Ayr
Description: Added by Page Group - The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing accounts in the local area as well as generating new business where possible. Y...
Date added: 05/04/2018
Listed Until: 03/05/2018
Location: Heathfield Industrial Estate, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Read up on the industry, manager, and their history.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Have Business to Business sales experiences or 6+Month 360 Recruitment experience
- Follow up appointments with telephone calls and/or written communications to encourage revisits and sales
- Desire to work in sales environment
New Heathfield Industrial Estate Roles
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How will you gauge successfulness?
- Give us a tough period in your last job and what you did to get through it.
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Heathfield Industrial Estate
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms