Home › Jobs in Liverpool ›
Liverpool: Sales Executive job role
Placed by Michael Page Sales
Description: Listed by Michael Page Sales - The role requires a solid understanding of CRM, MAP, SaaS & PaaS, as well as the ability to frame marketing packages in an attractive and cont...
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/02/2019
Location: Liverpool, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Think about your responses.
- Read up on the industry, manager, and their history.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Attention to detail and experience of meeting deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How do you manage adversity?
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- What do you know about the business?
- What can you do to advance our part of the business?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Liverpool
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms