Home › Jobs in Quedgeley ›
Sales Coordinator - Immediate Start! job role, Quedgeley
This is a temporary role posted by Juice Recruitment
Sales Coordinator - Immediate Start!
Description: Job from: Juice Recruitment Ltd - Juice is delighted to be supporting a leading organisation based in Quedgeley, in their search for a Sales Coordinator to support on a temporary b...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Quedgeley, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £19500
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Be prepared. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can offer to a company."
Some useful things would be:
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- Must be a great person to work with
- A want to develop
- Perform other tasks as needed
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
Jobs available on other Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms