Home › Jobs in Southampton ›
Sales Assistants - Immediate Start position, Southampton
This is a contract role posted by SLS Recruitment
Sales Assistants - Immediate Start
Description: Job from: SLS Recruitment - Looking for an opportunity that rewards success?Driven, hungry and entrepreneurial?Our client is an award winni...
Listed on: 06/10/2019
Listed to: 17/11/2019
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
More Southampton Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- What can you do for this business?
- Tell me about you, the person.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms