Home › Jobs in Derby ›
Derby: Sales Advisor position
Posted by Red Dot Recruitment
Description: Listed by Red Dot Recruitment - Sales AdvisorBased in Derby18,012 + Uncapped Commission40 Hour Permanent PositionImmediate Starts...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Derby, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leaders in the industry. A network should also be made up of family, alumni, teachers, and past colleagues."
Key things for this position:
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate way
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a positive way
More Derby Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you know about the business?
- Have you had problems working for a manager?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Derby
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms