Home › Jobs in Poole ›
Sales Administrator position, Poole
This is a permanent role posted by Tate
Description: Job from: Tate - Tate are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join an established business based in Poole. This is a permanent role offering a salary is £...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 26/04/2019
Location: Poole, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £18000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
Jobs available on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- A commitment to work hard
- Great attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms