Home › Jobs in Leicestershire ›
Leicestershire-based Sales Administrator role
Here's a position posted by Distinct Recruitment
Description: From Distinct Recruitment -
Sales Order Administrator
Hours of work:
Mon - Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm;
Sat 9.00am -1.00pm (max. alternate Saturdays)
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Office Administrator to join a busy Leicester based Sales Office. You must have Sales Order Processing experience.
- Receiving customers, and telephone calls then addressing them as needed
- Receiving enquiries, accessing and actioning them.
- Carry out estimating and submitting to clients, plus undertaking general office procedures
- Processing new orders in preparation for production
- Liaising with production office
- Procuring materials, as required
- Progress chasing orders
- Delivery co-ordination - Transport Dept/ Client
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills;
- Have attention to detail and problem solving
- Must be self-motivated
Added on: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £21000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Be genuine, upbeat, focused, self-confident, direct and succint.
- Read about the employer, hiring manager, and job role.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
It may be helpful to have:
- Is able to work under extreme stress
- Tenacious, resilient and insistent temperament
- Provide references from other work
More Leicestershire Job Vacancies:
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Leicestershire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms