Home › Jobs in Warrington ›
Sales Administration job role, Warrington
This is a permanent job placed by Proactive Personnel
Description: Job from: Proactive Personnel - Proactive Personnel Ltd are now recruiting for a sales administrator in Warrington. The tasks at this job will include: Ge...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £15268
Tips for this Role:
- Study popular interviewer questions, preparing your answers. Test yourself before with a few test questions.
- Never be late. Plan for getting lost.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't visualise.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Be yourself, cheerful, positive, direct and succint.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Searching for a job can be tough going. Devise a game plan and stick with it. Don’t take a few hours each day and get bored. No office would run if it only operated a two hours every day."
More Warrington Positions:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms