Home › Jobs in Brixton ›
Sales/Account Executive job, Brixton
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in Brixton placed by tfconnect closing by Thursday 21st November 2019
Description: Uploaded by tfconnect - Purpose of Role As Account/Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating revenue for shows through the sale of ex...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Brixton, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £22000
Interview and CV Help
- Be yourself, optimistic, attentive, sure of yourself, plainspoken and to the point.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
- Do not be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Study popular interview questions, preparing your responses. Test yourself before with a few practice questions.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Have you gotten bitter at work? Why?
- Are you the best candidate for this role?
- What issues have you come across at work?
- How much money do you expect to get paid?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms