Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Retail/Sales Manager job, Leeds
Here's more detail about this part time permanent job role in Leeds listed by Hammonds with last applications by May 15th '19
Description: Uploaded by Hammonds - Hammonds, UK's largest choice of fitted furniture company requires a Retail/Sales Manager to join their team, wo...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Leeds, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £16010
- Learn about the employer, interviewer, and job role.
- Interact subtly on the company's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
- Be yourself, upbeat, focused, self-confident, plainspoken and concise.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Do not speak negatively of former coworkers, bosses or sector.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What bad situations have you come across at work?
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- What useful experience do you have?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms