Home › Jobs in Crawley ›
Crawley: Retail Sales Consultant - Harveys job role
Posted by Harveys
Retail Sales Consultant - Harveys
Description: Listed by Harveys - Key Responsibilities Now’s an exciting time to join Harveys as part of Steinhoff UK. We are one of UK's larges...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Crawley, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Key things for this position:
- An understanding of the sales process
- Desire to work in sales environment
- Should possess proven experience in sales negotiation
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you know about the business?
- If ex-bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they speak about?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Crawley
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms