Home › Jobs in Bradley Stoke ›
Retail Manager Charity position, Bradley Stoke
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job in Bradley Stoke posted by Children’s Hospice South West closing by Thursday 27th June 2019
Retail Manager Charity
Description: Uploaded by Children’s Hospice South West - Retail Manager (Charity) Children’s Hospice South West is a registered charity dedicated to the provision of hospice care for l...
Posted on: 16/05/2019
Listed to: 27/06/2019
Location: Bradley Stoke, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £17783
Interview and CV Help
- Be yourself, optimistic, attentive, self-confident, plainspoken and to the point.
- Study popular interview questions, preparing your responses. Test yourself before with a few practice questions.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Recent Bradley Stoke Roles
Popular Interview Questions:
- How much money do you expect to get paid?
- What challenges are you looking forward to in your next position?
- What issues have you come across at work?
- What do you want from your line manager?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms