Home › Jobs in Kingswood ›
Kingswood-based Retail/Hospitality Manager - Bristol role
Posted by Mandeville Recruitment Group
Retail/Hospitality Manager - Bristol
Description: Added by Mandeville Recruitment Group - MANAGER SOUGHT BY DYNAMIC LEISURE/HOSPITALITY/RETAIL BUSINESS, FOR HIGH TURNOVER, FLAGSHIP UNIT. My Client is one of the UK and Europe's l...
Date added: 05/10/2019
Applications Until: 19/10/2019
Location: Kingswood, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £24000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's twitter profile.
More Kingswood Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- An excellent attention to detail
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
Fresh Kingswood Positions
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Kingswood
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms