Home › Jobs in West Yorkshire ›
Resource and Finance Director position, West Yorkshire
This is a temporary job posted by Michael Page Finance
Resource and Finance Director
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
temporary, full time, ~37 hours each week
Description: Job from: Michael Page Finance -
The Resource and Finance Director role is a project role to develop and deliver the financial elements of a new part of the organisations service ...
Listed on: 12/01/2018
Applications Until: 26/01/2018
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Be yourself, cheery, engaged, self-confident, plainspoken and succint.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Recent West Yorkshire Positions
Popular Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
- What are your monetary conditions?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever manager you worked for.
- Why do you want this position?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms