Home › Jobs in West Yorkshire ›
Resource and Finance Director position, West Yorkshire
This is a temporary job posted by Michael Page Finance
Resource and Finance Director
West Yorkshire UK
temporary, full time, 35-40 hours per week
Description: Posted by Michael Page Finance -
The Resource and Finance Director role is a project role to develop and deliver the financial elements of a new part of the organisations service ...
Date Posted: 12/01/2018
Listed Until: 26/01/2018
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Be yourself, cheery, engaged, self-confident, plainspoken and succint.
Roles on other Boards
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms