Home › Jobs in Ackworth ›
Ackworth: Residential Support Worker job role
Posted by Brook Street
Residential Support Worker
Description: Added by Brook Street - Our Children`s Home situated in Wakefield, West Yorkshire are seeking a Permanent Full-Time Residential Support Worker....
Date added: 18/06/2019
Listed Until: 16/07/2019
Location: Ackworth, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £18790
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Check your recent twitter posts are work-friendly.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Additional Ackworth Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out colleagues in a helpful fashion
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Should conduct yourself in a professional fashion
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Ackworth
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms