Home › Jobs in Chippenham ›
Residential Development Solicitor job role in Chippenham
More info for this full time permanent role in Chippenham placed by G2 Legal ending on 7th November 2019
Residential Development Solicitor
Description: Uploaded by G2 Legal Limited - Would you like a position that offers a diverse caseload and enthusiastic work environment?An interesting opening has arisen for a residen...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 07/11/2019
Location: Chippenham, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £30000
- Be authentic, cheerful, self-assured, plainspoken and to the point.
- Do not be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- A logical mind and strong work ethic
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
Additional Chippenham Positions:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms