Home › Jobs in Debenham ›
Debenham: Relief Support Worker - job role
Placed by Mencap
Relief Support Worker -
Description: Listed by Mencap - Do you want to join a small, established team who are proud to enable people we support to learn new skills, undertake tasks for themselves and li...
Date listed: 02/10/2018
Ends on: 16/10/2018
Location: Debenham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £15736
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Don't be late. Make plans for delays.
- Read up on the business, interviewer, and job role.
External Debenham Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- A hunger to progress
- Good teamplayer
- Committed to hard work
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Debenham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms