Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Dunoon: Regulatory Services Officer EH and Private Water Supplies job role
Posted by Argyll & Bute council
Regulatory Services Officer EH and Private Water Supplies
Description: Listed by Argyll & Bute council - Job Description Department:- Planning, Housing & Regulatory Services Closing Date:- 25th of February To support ...
Date listed: 05/02/2019
Listed Until: 25/02/2019
Location: Dunoon, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £28304
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Be sincere, cheery, engaged, self-confident, forthright and to the point.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Roles on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Can work under pressure
- Be a good communicator
- An organised and proactive approach
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
- High degree of self-motivation
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Dunoon
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms