This is a temporary role listed by REED Technology
Description: Job from: REED Technology - Regulatory IT Business Analyst
A leading Global Bank currently require a Regulatory IT Business Analyst
for an initial 6 month contract based in London, paying up to £550 per day.
Working with the Regulatory Business Teams, Programme Managers, Architects and the Development Teams the role will involve working with the Global Standards SWD Teams as well as Local SWD teams across multiple Geographies.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Working collaboratively with the architecture team to ensure the right solution design and integration points
• Creating of functional specification for development of IT solutions
• Ownership of functional enhancement dependencies
• Assist the Business teams with the definition of Non Functional Requirements and ensure these are documented and met in the development of IT solutions.
• Assist SWD in prioritizing the test approach
• Review of defects and their prioritization during testing
• Assist in release management and planning
• Status reporting to both internal project teams and wider audiences
• Follow BA processes and practices according to BTF guidelines depending on the project needs. Adapt to project/product specific BA processes as and when required
• Produce all BA deliverables within agreed budget / timeline
• Document and Elaborate upon User Stories
• Coordinate individually and provide team leadership as required to support technical and business strategies
• Commit to flexible working hours according to HR policies, involving parties from different time zones
• Defining Business Problems, Influencing our Business Partners and creating innovative IT solutions
• Large and complex data sets
• Multi-system interaction with other projects
• Working with Global business/Local Business/Change Delivery and IT teams
• High profile project with senior management oversight
• Maintaining trusted partner relationships with our business teams
Role relevant Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a major or minor in computer science or related field
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• 7 + years Business/Data Analysis
• Experience working within the Banking Industry and a thorough understanding of compliance and Regulatory.
• Be able to use modeling tools and techniques such as use cases, process flow diagrams or prototype for requirement documentation
• Ability to work in a customer facing environment in order to evaluate complex requirements to design the most appropriate solution whilst working with business representatives, business analysts and developers.
• Good analysis and design skills
• Clear, effective verbal and written communication.
• Team player able to work both cross team and cross border
• Proactive, self-starting approach to work
• Demonstrable evidence of customer empathy and working in a challenging environment
• Capable of working in both a team situation as well as capable of being self-sufficient
• Maintain existing design documentation, create new documents or user stories
• Experience and Proficiency of Working in a Dev Ops/Agile Environment.
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 21/02/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £130000
Tips for this Role:
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before applying for a job, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Some useful things would be:
Roles on other Boards:
Common Interview Questions: