Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Regulatory IT Business Analyst job, Central London
This is a temporary role listed by REED Technology
Regulatory IT Business Analyst
Description: Job from: REED Technology - Regulatory IT Business AnalystA leading Global Bank currently require a Regulatory IT Business Analystfor an initia...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 21/02/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £130000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Some useful things would be:
- Demonstrate good commercial awareness
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to aid business development
- Represent the company in a highly professional manner
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Be able to demonstrate energy and passion as a leader
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you operate under stress?
- What can you do for this business?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms