Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse role, Glasgow
This is a permanent position posted by Antony Recruitment Solutions
Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse
Description: Job from: Antony Recruitment Solutions - Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse £16.00 - £18.50 per hour Optional weekends and fl...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £31200
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, cheery, focused, direct and to the point.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Learn about the business, hiring manager, and their history.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Detail orientated and organised
- An organised and proactive approach
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms