Home › Jobs in London ›
Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN position in London
More info for this full time permanent job role in London placed by Four Seasons Health Care with last applications by October 23rd '19
Registered Nurse RGN/RN or RMN
Description: Uploaded by Four Seasons Health Care - Job Description Job Reference ID: VM/000/051962 Home Name: MurrayfieldLocation: London, Lo...
Posted on: 11/09/2019
Applications Until: 23/10/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £36608
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- Detail orientated and organised
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately under own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms