Home › Jobs in Bramley ›
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN position, Bramley
This is a permanent job role posted by Barchester
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Description: Job from: Barchester - ABOUT THE ROLEA Golden Hello is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you join Barchester in this role. As a...
Listed on: 16/05/2019
Listed Until: 13/06/2019
Location: Bramley, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £34125
Tips for this Role:
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Make sure that your recent twitter posts are not unprofessional.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Never be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
Some useful things would be:
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
- A commitment to your professional development
- Attention to detail and experience of meeting deadlines
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
- Why did you leave your role?
- What do you know about the practices of our company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms