Home › Jobs in London ›
REGISTERED NURSE - PEARTREE CARE CENTRE, SYDENHAM ROAD, LONDON job, London
This is a permanent job role placed by Excelcare Holdings
REGISTERED NURSE - PEARTREE CARE CENTRE, SYDENHAM ROAD, LONDON
Description: Job from: Excelcare Holdings - We are looking for Registered nurses to work in Sydenham Road, London.Up to £43,929 per annum Mon-Sun pl...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £32638
Tips for this Role:
- Make sure your recent twitter messages are work-friendly.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Study popular interviewer questions, preparing your answers. Test yourself before with a few test questions.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- What are you wishing for in your next position?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms