Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London: Registered Midwife position
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: Listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - LONG OR SHORT TERM CONTRACTS FULL / PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE Midwifes Needed - Up to £35 p/h I am getting in contact wit...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £39000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, self-assured, direct and concise.
- Check that your recent linkedin messages are positive.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Key things for this position:
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A logical mind and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise activities accordingly
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms