Home › Jobs in Peterborough ›
Peterborough-based Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered job role
Placed by Antony Recruitment Solutions
Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered
Description: Added by Antony Recruitment Solutions - Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse £16.00 - £18.50 per hour Optional weekends and fl...
Date added: 09/10/2019
Listed Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Peterborough, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £31200
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not be worried to declare you don't know an answer.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's twitter profile.
- Be genuine, cheerful, attentive, sure of yourself, plainspoken and to the point.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
External Peterborough Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Confident and clear communication
- A good standard of education
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- What industry knowledge do you have?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
- Explain to me why you want to work for us.
Positions in towns and cities close to Peterborough
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms