Home › Jobs in Castle Rising ›
Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered job role in Castle Rising
Here's more detail on this full time permanent role in Castle Rising placed by Antony Recruitment Solutions closing on 20-11-2019
Registered General Nurse - NMC Registered
Description: Posted by Antony Recruitment Solutions - Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse £16.00 - £18.50 per hour Optional weekends and fl...
Date Posted: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Castle Rising, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £31200
Interview and CV Tips
- Research the market, directors, and job opportunity.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Be authentic, cheery, positive, direct and concise.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ensure that your latest twitter and linkedin messages are positive.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
Job Hunting Tips:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak with leading voices in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
External Castle Rising Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Are you the most suitable person for this vacancy? Why?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- Why are you leaving your present firm?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms