Home › Jobs in Blackwater ›
Blackwater-based Registered Domiciliary Care Manager job
Here's a position posted by KP Permanent Services
Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
Description: From KP Permanent Services Limited - We are currently looking to appoint Registered Manager who is seeking a new career or new business to work with who are truly focused on deliverin...
Added on: 21/01/2019
Ends on: 04/03/2019
Location: Blackwater, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £32000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Make sure that your latest twitter posts are professional.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
It may be helpful to have:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise activities accordingly
- A good standard of education
Additional Blackwater Positions:
Positions in places close to Blackwater
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms