This is a permanent role listed by Med Team Healthcare
Description: Job from: Med Team Healthcare Ltd -
Care provision at home is evolving rapidly, largely driven by Government Policy around
personalisation of services and more sophisticated service commissioning.
Currently the rate limiting step to faster growth is the availability of suitable PA. Therefore the
post holder will be responsible for using tried and trusted as well as innovative means to attract as
many PAs as possible into the company and further to ensure that they are trained to the highest
standards. The post holder will work with other colleagues in looking at using training as a
retention tool and work with other colleagues to develop novel PA deployment methods.
The position reports to the Operations Director and will involve working closely Clinical
Governance and Quality Facilitator, the Registered Managers, HR & Regional Operational Manager
and the Business Development Manager.
* To assume the responsibilities of be the CQC registered manager
* To manage and develop recruitment strategies and functions to ensure that the there are
sufficient PAs available for all live in and live out clients, and growth.
* Manage the recruitment process to maximize candidate conversion rates.
* To ensure that the there are sufficient PAs recruited to meet the demands of the
business development pipeline.
* To develop a high quality induction and other training events which meet the
requirements of the business and the National Minimum Standards of the Care
Standards Act 2000.
* To assume the responsibilities of the CQC registered manager for Active Assistance.
* To provide advice and support to the management team
Ensure that through the HR team all new staff recruited undergo reference and CRB checks
* Liaise with the Business Development Manager to ensure that the client pipeline is
* Provide input into the CQC and BSI inspection and audit reports.
* Liaise with the Training Manager to plan, design and deliver the in-house Induction
Programme in Care, which includes the Induction Course and the monitoring of performance
and application of knowledge during the 12 week Induction Programme period
* Ensure training strategy complies with Skills for Care requirements
* Manage the process and resources and liaise with the relevant external providers in order to
support Personal Care Assistants to study towards diploma qualifications in Health and Social
* Liaise with the Training Manager to plan, design and deliver the annual Update Training
events and activities
Line management responsibility for the HR & Regional Operations Manager, Training
Manager, Care Coordination Team Leaders, Recruitment Marketer, New Client Manager
including regular supervision, performance management and personal development
* To resume responsibility for ensuring that Safeguarding alerts are managed with the local
Safeguarding Team and to also ensure that the Safeguarding report is updated and managed.
* Attend and contribute to management meetings and risk management meetings as required,
including preparation of required management reporting
* Support the MD in achievement of the company's financial objectives
* Other tasks and projects as determined by the MD and within the scope of the role
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Tips for this Role:
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prior to applying, learn particulars about your potential company. Make sure to comprehend who they serve, their industry, their competitors and ideals. Keep afresh of key people in the industry."
Jobs on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: